A busy and loving family of seven in Silicon Valley is looking for an educationally focused nanny to join their go-with-the-flow nanny team. This busy household with children ranging in ages from 2 years to 17 years old is excited to find a candidate who is ready to jump in and engage with the kids and be an integral part of making this home thrive.
The right candidate will be well versed in teamwork and will be excited to work alongside a loving and devoted team. An eagerness to get down and dirty and play with the kids while being aware of developmental milestones and encouraging educational exploration is a must! Day to day activities will include after-school activities and coordination, going on an adventure around the area or packing and planning for upcoming family getaways. A candidate who has a working knowledge of the Spanish language will be given preference!
Willingness to understand the importance of scheduling in a home with many moving parts is important and maintaining an open mind and flexibility will be key for the successful candidate. Experience with toddlers is required and candidates with experience as a travel nanny will excel in this role for years to come!
This is a wonderful opportunity to connect with an innovative family and build a long-lasting relationship. The family is offering a generous compensation package including health benefits, paid time off, and paid sick days. The weekly schedule will be 10:30am-7:00pm Monday through Friday with opportunity for travel and overnights with advanced notice.
This is a live-out position with a start date as soon as they find the right candidate! The family may be open to helping with relocation for a candidate who is a perfect fit within their family and team. This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates with a valid passport and driver's license. Candidates must possess a completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree.
• Manage schedules and transport children to school and after-school activities
• Plan enriching activities beyond basic care with an emphasis on reaching developmental milestones
• Basic childcare duties: bathing, feeding, dressing, laundry, tidying up childcare related areas
• Occasionally travel with the family
• Working as a kind and cohesive member of the home's staff
• Minimum of 2 years full-time professional childcare experience
• Bachelor's degree required
• Comprehension of the Spanish language is preferred, but not required
• Bright, driven and confident interacting with the children and running a home
• Demonstrates excellent judgment and ownership in their role
• A valid passport, driver's license, and clean driving record
• Experience teaching or tutoring early elementary students a big plus!
• Preference for candidates with experience in fully staffed homes