Are you creative, encouraging, hard-working, and athletic? Do you excel at positive leadership and being a wonderful role model? If so, this exciting opportunity caring for two adorable 7 and 9-year-old sisters on the Upper East Side could be perfect for you!
Do you love playing concertos on your violin? Are you an incredible chess competitor, prima ballerina or a soccer star? This family is looking for someone truly exceptional, with varied interests and skills outside of childcare. No matter what you excel at, this family values passion and dedication, and is looking for someone their two young and talented daughters can look up to who will be a positive influence and outstanding role model.
The ideal candidate has experience working with multiple children at a time with the capacity to multi-task and anticipate family needs while staying organized and upbeat. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive, cheerful, and optimistic personality, with an active, engaging, and organized life-style. This family is looking for a "big-sister nanny" and values punctuality, organization and passionate outside interests.
The schedule will be 7:30am-5:30pm Monday- Friday. Additional scheduling changes, overnights and travel will be scheduled in advance. Compensation is dependent on experience. Paid time off and sick days are also offered.
• Childcare duties including but not limited to: assisting with morning and bedtime routines, homework help, scheduling, and transporting children to school and activities
• Provide enriching experiences and activities beyond basic care including; creative age appropriate educational activities and adventures
• Prepare healthy balanced meals for the children
• Collaborate with parents
• Assist with child related housekeeping duties and pitch in to the overall tidiness of the family environment
• Run errands for the family while children are in school
• Provide childcare during travel
• At least 2 years professional childcare experience
• Positive, energetic, optimistic team player
• Neat and tidy
• Flexible and adaptable to schedule changes
• Patient, kind and nurturing