An innovative loving family of three is seeking an energetic, smart, and nurturing Mandarin and English-speaking nanny to join their family. This position is open to candidates anywhere in the United States who is natively fluent in Mandarin and proficient in English.The candidate will join the family to engage and care for their bright and energetic soon-to-be 5-year-old daughter. Daily activities will include picking their daughter up from school in a provided nanny vehicle, planning and coordinating after-school activities, light meal prep, and the occasional errand or grocery shop. You can expect to spend your time enjoying the Bay Area while always looking for fun ways to incorporate educational exploration. The parents are busy professionals who sometimes work from home so a nanny who is ready to be part of the team and can bring their nurturing, kind, and flexible personality will excel in this role for years to come.
The family is offering a salary between $50-85,000+/year depending on experience. Healthcare, paid time off, and a nanny vehicle will be provided. The weekly schedule will be 40-50 hours a week with opportunity for additional shifts, overnights, and travel opportunities with advanced notice. Private and separate live-in nanny accommodations may be available for the right candidate.
This position is open to all Adventure Nanny candidates who are legally able to work in the US and bring an enthusiasm for their career as a nanny to the table. The family is happy to consider relocation candidates.
- Native Mandarin speaker and proficient in basic English
- Extensive nanny and/or classroom experience, prefer to have been with prior family with toddler
- Good communication, excellent judgment skills and a self-starter
- Knowledgeable and proactive with developmental stages and proactive in finding ways to be active and engaging in educational play
- Valid drivers license with an clean driving record
- College graduate preferred