Get outside of the bustling city to find yourself in beautiful Greenwich, CT and working with a dynamic, professional family of three! An amazing opportunity to take on a live-in nanny/family assistant role awaits you.
Are you an experienced nanny who thrives in a role where you can take ownership, work as a team with a loving and engaged family, and inspire their 14-year-old daughter while making a home run smoothly? This creative family is looking for a full-time, live-in family assistant/nanny to join them in the late spring of 2018.
In this role, you will work in tandem with Mom and Dad to inspire, engage, and support their daughter. In this role you can expect to coordinate all things childcare related: drive to and from school, coordinate pickups, help with homework, healthy meal prep, and all of the other ins and outs with a busy teenager! While their daughter is in school you will take on a family assistant role: grocery shopping, taking care of the family's three sweet pups, overseeing vendors, and overall household management. This family is very active and social and is looking for an organized and eager candidate to help plan their household events and manage their travel arrangements. Previous household, family and/or personal assisting experience is a bonus, but not required. A candidate who is self-starting and is happy to jump in where needed will excel in this role for years to come!
The schedule will be full-time with guaranteed hours. Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends will be appreciated and willingness to take care of the home when the family travels will be important! Hourly compensation is commensurate with experience, a healthcare stipend, paid time off, and a nanny vehicle will be provided.
This position is open to Adventure Nannies candidates nationwide who are legally able to work in the United States and are excited about the prospect of living in Connecticut! The start date for this position: late spring 2018
- Interact confidently with the family's 14-year-old-daughter
- Manage schedules and take daughter to school and their various extracurricular activities
- Plan enriching activities beyond basic care, including local outings and adventures
- Household management tasks to include: groceries, meal prep, children's laundry, general picking up around the house, pet care
- Provide homework help
- Occasionally travel and overnight care with advanced notice, or willingness to watch the home while the family travels
- 3 years full-time professional childcare experience
- Bright, driven and confident interacting with the children and running a home
- Dedication to an active and healthy lifestyle
- Demonstrates excellent judgement and ownership in their role
- A clean driving record and current driver's license
- Positive references detailing team player attitude
- Discreet and comfortable around high profile families
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed