- Family assistant tasks to include grocery shopping, meal preparation, vendor management, bookkeeping, calendaring and booking travel, vehicle maintenance, clerical projects, errands, light housekeeping and running point on tasks upon request
- Be detailed oriented, organized, self-starting, and possess proven time management skills
- Work confidently as a member of the family to run point and complete tasks
- Be flexible and willing to take on new tasks and responsibilities as this position evolves
- Provide occasional backup childcare as needed, with advanced notice
- 2 years full-time professional in-home experience
- Bright, driven and confident working both as part of a professional household team and independently
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and ownership of their role
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Family assistant experience preferred
- Possess an ability to think on your feet, problem solve and ask questions
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism
- Glowing references!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed