Are you ready to take your professional skills to the next level while building upon your childcare and family assistant background? This position is a dream role for someone who wants to work with an entrepreneurial family and their sweet 7-year-old daughter in a multi-hat capacity!
Professional, creative, and involved parents in Pebble Beach, CA are searching for a dedicated person to support their family in a hybrid nanny, family assistant, and professional associate capacity. In this role, you will work with the educationally-focused and involved parents to nurture their artistic and athletic 7-year-old and help maintain an organized and positive environment for their family to thrive. The parents are excited to find a candidate who can dedicate their positivity, professionalism, desire to learn, and big-hearted nature to their family beginning in May or June.
This role will be three-fold combining your professional experience within the family's home and working with mom to support her thriving start-up company. Experience working in a professional office environment is not required. The drive to be a positive team player and excitement to devote your dedication and willingness to learn new things will be key. The family is happy to train someone who doesn't necessarily have past experience in this capacity, but who is excited to jump into the role with both feet!
This is the perfect role for a nanny who is looking to build their resume to include both family assistant and professional work experience and could open doors to any number of career opportunities in a wide array of fields in the future.
Family assistant: Get ready to work in this fast-paced household that is home to multiple, complex schedules. The capacity to anticipate needs, run point on tasks with confidence, and be proactive will be key for this candidate. Responsibilities are clearly lined out and will include: grocery shopping and healthy meal preparation with simple, healthy recipes provided, running errands such as picking up dry cleaning, having the cars detailed, preparing for and welcoming guests and keeping the home tidy. The family has an Australian Labradoodle who is hypoallergenic and sweet. A daily walk, feedings, and bi-monthly trips to the groomers will be under your scope of work as well! So a love of animals is key!
Nanny: Support the family's 7-year-old daughter in her day-to-day activities. These responsibilities will include picking up from school, managing after-school activities and playdates, helping with homework, spending some time on the piano, healthy meal prep, and enjoying activities like hikes, beach walks, picnics, and everything in between!
Associate role: Showcase your excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills by supporting this entrepreneurial mom and her start-up company which focuses around creating mindful, values-driven professional cultures. In this role you will help with management of the CEO's calendar and daily operations, attend meetings and support the company's clients, and help with the company's overall marketing and communications strategy. This role will comprise 50% of your work week and once you've been brought up to speed on the needs of this position and have showcased your skills, you will have autonomy to run with it!
This will be a live-out position and the family will be excited to find a candidate who has availability to help care for their hypoallergenic dog and home when the family is traveling a few times a year, or the flexibility to travel with the family with advanced notice. The family employs a housekeeper and values a candidate who contributes to an organized, proactive environment.The family loves to ski and play tennis and would be excited to find a candidate who shares their love of an active, healthy lifestyle to join their team!
This position offers a guaranteed 40 hours per week Monday-Friday with flexibility asked for occasional weekend or date night coverage with advanced notice. The family is offering a competitive hourly rate of $18-23/hour, paid time off, paid sick days and additional benefits will be offered DOE.
This position is open to all Adventure Nannies candidates who possess a valid driver's license, passport, and the prerequisite experience. Preference will be given to candidates who are local to California. The start date for this position: summer 2018!
- Childcare duties including but not limited to: feeding, bathing, dressing, and after-school and evening routines
- Healthy meal prep for the family using the provided recipes, professional chef skills are not required, but a desire to grow in your cooking skills are key! The family is happy to train the right candidate in this area.
- Manage complex schedules both for the family and the mom's business
- Create a warm, loving and safe environment for the child to grow and thrive
- Bring your calm, capable, and positive energy to the position everyday
- Provide enriching learning and developmental experiences and activities beyond basic care and with attention to promoting and maintaining an active, outdoorsy lifestyle
- Assisting the household in: managing schedules, running errands, grocery shopping, healthy meal prep, children’s laundry, general picking up around the house, supporting business-related tasks, and being proactive by jumping in where needed
- Occasional travel with the family
- At least 2 years of professional childcare experience
- Possess experience exhibiting discretion and loyalty while working with private families
- Must love dogs!
- Bright, driven, and confident interacting with the family and anticipating their needs
- Demonstrates excellent judgement and ownership in their role
- Flexibility of schedule and willingness to jump in where needed
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal relationship building skills
- A valid passport, driver’s license and clean driving record. Having a safe vehicle strongly preferred!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed