A fun-loving and sweet family of four is looking for a nanny to join them in a live-out position in Orchard Park, New York which is just a half hour south of Buffalo, New York. The family currently has two little girls ages 2 and 3.5 years old and are looking for someone engaging, playful and dedicated to join their growing family. The perfect person will join the parents in helping the children learn sharing, kindness, empathy, and how to be positive contributors to the environment and world.
The family loves giving their energetic girls the freedom to explore and be active! They have an indoor trampoline and a pool at the home, and the parents are hoping to find a nanny who is always looking for new, educational and fun activities for their children. The ideal candidate will be creative and come up with imaginative and entertaining games, stories, music and activities daily to keep the girls excited and engaged. There is very limited screen time in the home and the family limits ipads, television and high tech entertainment.
The parents value a healthy, organic lifestyle and would be happy to have someone on board who could assist with shopping and errands. They love to spend time outdoors, the parents practice yoga, meditation and are hoping to find someone who has a similarly mindful approach to life and childcare.
This will be a live-out position with a flexible schedule. The schedule will guarantee 40 hours a week, however, if there is a candidate interested in a part-time position they would consider that if the candidate could commit to working Monday-Friday 9am-1pm at a minimum. The family is open to relocation candidates and would be providing relocation assistance if someone were to move for their position. This position will pay $20-25/hr based on experience. A valid driver's license and clean driving record are required for this role.
- Creating & developing active and engaging ways to spend time with the children
- Engaging the children in creative, educational, and nurturing activities
- Providing a loving and nurturing support for the family as a whole
- Assist in keeping the home neat and tidy
- Assisting with errands
- Experience with toddlers and stay at home parents
- A positive, playful, upbeat and educational demeanor
- Proactive and excited to join the family as a team member
- Early childhood development knowledge and familiarity with developmental milestones
- Experience with multiple kids
- Loves the outdoors and shares and kind and compassionate view of the environment, animals and humanity.
- A valid passport